Part memoir, part quick-start guide, Geraldine Berger, “The Genetic Genealogy Coach,” shares her own journey to living in the know. The search for her birth parents spanned a cumulative thirty-four years, due to sealed records, aliases and other erroneous information. Berger tells you which DNA tests to use and how to navigate websites like Ancestry.com. She guides you step-by-step through the Berger Method, the proven strategy she has used to solve hundreds of cases of unknown parentage and other family tree mysteries.
Berger’s compelling personal story–and those of twelve others whom she has reunited with members of their biological families–make a powerful argument for discovering the truth of one’s origins. Are you ready to live in the know?
- The Quick-Start Guide to Finding Family with DNA Testing
- Gerri’s proven DNA testing strategy
- A special chapter for birth parents and birth family members searching for an adoptee
- Step-by-step instructions on how to download your raw DNA data and upload it to other sites
- Important considerations and search outcomes
Adoptee Author: Geraldine Berger
Publication Year: 2021